DEEDA DESIGNS PAGES TEMPLATES FAQ
How editable are your templates?
All our Templates are 100% customizable. Change as much or as little as you like - it's up to you! Add images, change colors, switch fonts - there's no limit to how much you can customize your template to fit your specific needs.
How many times can I use a template?
Once you've purchased a template you can use and reuse it as many times as you want! There is no limit to the number of times you can publish with it.
Can I use your templates for commercial and/or personal use?
Yes, you can use any of our templates for both personal or commercial use (no additional licenses are required for commercial projects).
Please note: You can't re-sell any templates as-is, or in a way where these resources can be extracted in their original form. Any resources must be incorporated into an original work of art, and can't make up the primary value of what you create.
Pages Template Editing HELP
I can't edit something within the template. Help?
- Select the object that you aren't able to edit.
- Go to the top menu and click the "Arrange" drop-down menu.
- Select "Unlock" from the drop-down menu.
How can I create a new font style for my Pages template?
- Add a text box with the text button in the top part of your screen (between the "Chart" and "Shape" buttons).
- Choose your desired styles - font, size, color etc. for this text box.
- Click the Paragraph Styles menu and click the "Add" (+) icon in the top right.
- Name your style (or keep the default name if you wish).
How can I change a font throughout the entire Pages template?
- Change the text within the Pages template to the desired font
- To update that font throughout the entire Pages template, go to the far right of your screen and select "Update." This will change that particular font style throughout your entire Pages template.
How do I add a background photo to a page? What size should it be?
- To add a full background photo to a slide select the "Media" button in the top center of your screen (between the "Shape" and "Comment" buttons.
- Select the desired photo from the drop-down menu.
- For a full image background, the photo should be 8.5 x 11 inches.
How can I reduce the file size of my template so I can email it to someone?
- Save your Pages file.
- Next, go to "File" and click "Advanced" from the drop-down menu
- Select the "Reduce File Size" option.